The Great Frederick Fair makes every effort to make sure your accommodations are met while visiting us.
FOR YOUR SPECIAL NEEDS
Contact the fair’s Administration Office at 301-663-5895 for questions pertaining to your special needs accommodations.
- Limited wheelchair availability. Contact the fair’s Administration Office at
- TTY telephone use at Building 3
- Grandstand event ticket purchases at wheel chair accessible sales window
- Blind and hearing impaired visitors should contact the fair’s Ticket Sales
Office at 301-695-3928 for grandstand accommodations
- Sign interpreter for all evening musical performances at the grandstand
- Limited special needs seating at the grandstand. Contact the Ticket
Office at 301-695-3928
- Handicapped Parking is available on a first come, first serve basis, vehicle must display proper documentation of parking placards, stickers or license plates entitling the vehicle occupants to handicapped parking.
- Special needs vehicles should use the Gate 3 entrance
- Special needs unloading and loading outside of Gate 1 or by Building 15
- Handicapped parking in designated areas, lots A, B, C & D or onsite at fairgrounds
- Free ADA compliant shuttle service from Lot D (Monocacy Blvd.) to Gate 4A; shuttle runs frequently and is free.
Questions…call the fair’s Administration Office at 301-663-5895